I don’t know about you, but I have a hard enough time just keeping up with my personal inbox. Managing all the emails, social media messages, and phone calls that a business has to deal with sounds like Lucy at the conveyor belt – how is it even possible?
Thankfully, you don’t need to do this on your own. JivoChat can help you out.
JivoChat is one of the most popular and well-reviewed live chat plugins on the WordPress marketplace. It’s used by over 200,000 websites and 40,000 Facebook pages. On its official WordPress.org page, JivoChat has maintained a near-perfect 4.8 out of 5 average rating.
Is JivoChat really as good as all the reviews say it is? I took it out for a test drive, and I must say that I was impressed with the results.
JivoChat allows you to access four communication channels in one inbox:
- Live Chat: Use an in-app chat to engage with visitors to your site in real-time.
- Facebook: Connect with your customers on Facebook, the world’s largest social media platform.
- Business Phone: Get a Jivo Business Phone number or activate an existing phone number to connect your call recordings, transfers, and routing to JivoChat.
- Email: Redirect emails from your company’s address to your JivoChat inbox.
There are three ways to access your JivoChat inbox:
- JivoChat desktop app
- JivoChat mobile app (Android and iOS)
- JivoChat web-based browser app
Jivo scripts are loaded asynchronously, so this plugin won’t slow down your site. And JivoChat is a SaaS service, which means you don’t need to download any software on your server. Just install the WordPress plugin, and you’re good to go!
The Basic version of JivoChat is free, and it can be used for up to 5 agents. Basic version features include:
- Unlimited chats
- Customizable chat in 20 languages
- Offline contact form
- SSL encryption
- Mobile SDK to integrate chat in your iPhone or Android app
- 24/7 customer support
For the first 14 days of your Basic version subscription, you will have access to the Professional version features as well.
Pricing varies for the Professional version. If you commit to an annual plan, it’s $10 per agent per month (more short-term plans carry a higher rate).
The Professional version has all the features of the Basic version, plus:
- Proactively start chats using smart triggers
- Pre-chat or in-chat contact info collection
- Complete visitor info with IP addresses, region, and visit source
- Service quality ratings by customers
- Canned responses with an automatic helper
- Translator for 90+ languages
- Chat transfer between agents
- Multi-agent chats
- Google Analytics integration
- Distribute chats based on visitors’ locations
- Monitor website visitors in real time
- Send files to visitors
The Last Word
Your site must be a two-way street. It’s not enough to just tell visitors who you are and what you do – you need to engage with your visitors, answer their questions, address their concerns. This is how you turn prospects into customers and first-time customers into long-term customers. So, JivoChat doesn’t just save you time. It also allows you to expand your reach, improve your reputation, and make more money.
Know Everything About WordPress
Best Products in Your Inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and we will surprise you with amazing WordPress freebies
Thank you for subscribing.